Polar M400 GPS Running Watch Review
|Product Name:||Polar M400 GPS Running Watch|
|Battery Life:||8 Hours|
|Time & Date:||Yes|
|Chest Strap or Wrist-only:||Chest Strap|
|Monitors:||Heart Rate, Steps, Distance, Calories Burned, Pace & Altitude|
The Polar M400 GPS Running Watch has been built with a sporty design that is durable and comfortable and certain the please the runners with its wide-ranging training features.
It completely simplifies that process of accurately monitoring your performance in relation to altitude, distance and pace, while the integrated GPS makes it possible to plot the more adventurous routes. Also, to keep you active, the Polar M400 will give an alert when you have been inactive for too long.
Features You’ll Love
Great all-round running watch, the Polar M400 is rich in features to help monitor activity 24/7. Here are some of the most appealing features of this GPS running watch:
- Heart rate – by combining the Polar M400 GPS Running Watch with the H7 heart rate sensor it is possible to monitor the heart rate to increase the ability to target the right intensity.
- Tracking – the Polar M400 is built to track all aspects of a working including the calories burned, distance, steps, as well as sleep quality. By entering a daily activity goal this watch can help guide you until you have been able to reach the target. Additionally, the built-in GPS feature is useful for its ability to track altitude, distance and pace. Plus, the GPS has the ability to guide you back home if lost on a new route.
- Chest strap – the heart rate feature of this watch works when the Polar H7 heart rate sensor is purchased.
- Extra features – for complete ease in keeping an eye on the gathered data it is possible to sync the information using the Polar Flow web service and app.
What Consumers Say
If you really want to find out what others have said about the Polar M400 GPS Running Watch, why not take a look at the following pros and cons that have been sourced from real customer feedback.
- Easy to use and navigate the buttons; plus menus are easily accessed
- Great performance as a regular watch
- Comfortable to wear
- Durable construction makes it easy to clean after a workout
- Charges using a regular USB charger
- Useful for tracking daily activity such as sleep time, step counter and periods of inactivity
- Very accurate heart rate monitor
- The display screen is easy to read and understand
- Really nice GPS connection that is quick and simple to use
- Excellent battery life (1 month or more, but often less if features like the GPS are used often)
- Watch may appear big for someone with a small or delicate wrist
- Sync with other devices can be difficult at times
- Doesn’t include a vibrate alert
Attractive fitness watch with plenty of useful features, the Polar M400 GPS Running Watch is rated with a respectable 3.8 out of 5 to provide a nice piece of kit to accurately monitor your running performance (also useful for other activities). With its easy-to-use interface, long battery life and plenty of daily tracking options, this sports watch is easily connected to a mobile app to help stay motivated and active.Get the Polar M400 GPS Running Watch at a great price by visiting Amazon.com